Harriet Tubman freed 100 other enslaved people without ever losing anyone, she was a spy during the civil war, the first woman lead combat assault, cured dysentery, one of the very few black people and women to have a national park and she has 2! She has literally fought for the U.S. and black people all while having a disability! So heck yes we are around she will now be the new face of the 20 dollar bill and will proudly ask for some "Tubs"
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
This item takes 2 to 7 days to be processed.
$25.00 Regular Price