Bessie Coleman was the first African-American woman and first Native-American to hold a pilot license and the first black person to earn an international pilot's license.
Mae Jemison is an engineer, physician, and former NASA astronaut. She was the first black woman to travel into space when she served as a mission specialist aboard the Space Shuttle Endeavour.
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
This item takes 2 to 7 days to be processed.
$49.99 Regular Price