Bessie Coleman was the first African-American woman and first Native-American to hold a pilot license and the first black person to earn an international pilot's license.
Mae Jemison is an engineer, physician, and former NASA astronaut. She was the first black woman to travel into space when she served as a mission specialist aboard the Space Shuttle Endeavour.
A typical 100% cotton t-shirt (except for Heather Grey, Dark Heather Grey, Heather Green, and Heather Blue colors that contain polyester). Pre-shrunk to make sure your size is maintained throughout several washes, and a classic fit.
• 100% combed ringspun cotton
• Heather Grey is 90% combed ringspun cotton and 10% polyester
• Dark Heather Grey, Heather Green, and Heather Blue are 35% combed ringspun cotton and 65% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd² (145.8 g/m²)
• 30 singles
• Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
• Tear-away label
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamed collarette
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
This item takes 2 to 7 days to be processed.
$39.99 Regular Price